IN ALL YOUR GETTING: GET UNDERSTANDING
If you understand the benefits of starting as you mean to continue, at Thrive Legal Ltd, we would be glad to support you. We are used to working with all kinds of people and projects and we understand that one size does not fit all.
That’s why we don’t use standard off the peg precedents. Every document is individually carefully crafted and styled to maximise your understanding and ease of use. We also take time to educate you so that You are are able to use the documents confidently. Knowledge is Power!
The types of agreements we work to get right for you include:
Boiler room agreements- these govern how a venture is structured and operates:
- Community Interest Companies
- Company -limited by shares, limited by guarantee
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Shareholder/Joint Venture/Angel Investment agreements
- Modified Articles of Association
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Limited Liability Partnerships
If you would like to be able to understand and navigate through these essential documents comfortably, we would love to help you. Every document to is carefully crafted and set out in a way we believe is a considerable improvement to the standard templates commonly used. We work in a way to maximise your understanding and ease of use of these agreements. They are the foundations of a successful business and it is vital to not only have them, but be able to navigate through them comfortably.
Internal documents: setting out policy, regulatory framework and compliance, employment:
- Office Manuals which promote trust, respect and peaceful relationships
- Employment Contracts
- Compliance Policy
- Sustainability Statements
A house divided falls: so if you want to promote a trusting and loyal working environment, we work carefully to ensure these documents are drafted openly and fairly. To have broad appeal, we try to keep content as brief and user friendly as possible, updating styles and language where necessary.
Front of house documents – which set out and represent the terms by which your venture operates:
- Terms and Conditions/Supply & Distribution/Sponsorship Agreements
- Consultancy/Coaching/Contractors Agreements
- Non Disclosure Agreements/Non Compete
- IT, IP and E- Commerce Agreements
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- And many more
If you believe your enterprise would benefit from authentic commercial agreements that strongly align with your actions/values and are consistent with your brand identity get in touch with us today.